Sunday 23 June 2013

Book signing Event – by Anders Grenstad

 
I, as the publisher of: The flying “Dutchess” – around the world and into the unknown, wanted to have an event to celebrate the fact that that Anja’s book actually was printed.
A book signing it was going to be!
With the help of many wonderful people Anja and I have a relationship here in Korea I even had a table filled with fabulous finger foods! Thank you all!
The weather was favorable and my outlining of the event worked wonderfully. After some mingling, I held a speech to the author and I requested she’d read a few lines from her biographical book! Then it was time for her to get to work and write dedications in the copies the families picked up.
I know she had a great time with the many people she loves around her, and being in the center of attention is something she appreciates…….
For me it was wonderful too for I’m very proud of her accomplishment and didn’t want to let it pass by without making it to a special occasion for my “Dutchess”.   

Copies, ready to be signed by the author!





Welcome speech and some reading from her book!



 




Our happy friend and printer Charles Chong from Oriental Press.










But before the reading and book signing we started up with mingling...



 




 

 
 
 
Everybody helped me to fill the table with wonderful foods!



 



Queuing for the book signing,




 






 























 



 

2 comments:

  1. Anja, I would love for a copy. How do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imponerad att du lyckats skriva klart med tanke på hur engagerad du är i allt runt omkring dig! Stort grattis
    Marie

    ReplyDelete