Saturday 26 March 2011

Some more things I’ve been doing

First week I went to several markets. I needed material for making curtains and we went to an inside market place that had without exaggerating thousands of fabrics. Although it took time to find what I wanted that evening I could make curtains for the living room and kitchen. We also visited a fresh food market and the flower market; both of them were absolutely amazing. The colors were breath taking and I saw an immense diversity of decoration materials everywhere. It was Lotta Lindström who took the time to show me around and learned me where I could find these places.

We had a great time shopping, eating lunch at a local “luncheon street”, drank coffee and she told me about life in Korea and at an US Army base.








                                          

"our" home from the outside








Below windows "before" and "after" I visited the fabrics market :)

No comments:

Post a Comment