Saturday 6 August 2011

Getting rid of unwanted bushes!

Due to the tuff situation in the American economy, cut downs are already noticeable here on Youngsan Base. Housing has no funds of doing the tasks they have been able to do before, so we (read I) organized it myself J
In the little garden in front of our house we had a double row of bushes leading to the door. However, 90% of them had died or looked awful, so I wanted them removed, taking them out wasn’t the major issue but getting them disposed is a totally different ballgame.
Gardeners were busy in our neighborhood so I went to them with my request. None of them talked any English…… Quickly I ran to my opposite neighbor woman who is Korean and dragged her out to translate my request.
“Not our responsibility” was the immediate answer! However, I had other means to convince them…………………………..


Almost done ........
















Hot, humit and thursty ............. so a cold Coca Cola was very welcome !















And soon they were gone forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment