Monday 18 June 2012

Visiting my parents in the Netherlands and mingling with friends and the younger generation!

Already more than two weeks passed since Vincent and Jenna got married. After a late lunch at Jenna’s fathers place, Anders, Valerie and I travelled back to Stockholm.

Nothing to tell????

One of several tables, me between the hostess and host!

Tired but very happy for the wonderful day the newlywed had, we recuperated and visited our friends Jonas and Ena in Nynashamn. The following day we had dinner and goodbye for Anders with Valerie and Claes for on Wednesday Anders travelled back to Seoul.




The days before I left for Holland I had even more time to spend time with Valerie and several friends. At my parents place I was in time to celebrate my father’s 82nd birthday, together with my mother, brother and sister-in-law.
Mom & Dad!

Days passed quickly and before I could blink my eyes I was picked up in Stockholm by Vincent.
Although Sweden lost their soccer game that evening we had a great time and I could see pictures taken during their honeymoon in Egypt.
All together, wonderful and intensive days even if I wished Anders could have been here too!
One of the many fabulous dishes!
Me and Valerie on a terass at Östermalm, Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment