Friday 3 August 2012

Monday, Monday….can’t trust that day!

A fresh new week and the first sight after rising was...
finding my laundry room in chaos!


It was impossible to do anything, until the cupboards were moved out of the utility room.................... 




For me quite a plausible way of mounting cupboards!








This room has the past year been quite a troublesome one…
Four times we had a leak in the heating system, giving a nasty smell of petrol in the entire house. This time we had the smell of vinegar and a lot of things smashed due to the fact that all the cupboards (five pieces!!!) fell down. Not a funny way of starting up the week. And looking to how these closets were mounted, I’m surprised that the held as long as they did.
The cooperation between America and Korea is said to be the strongest in the world, but in this case I think they have a lot of development potential!!!
Where to start? I know! ... with a call to housing and they helped cleaning up the mess and four days later, new cupboards were installed. Well enough about that, just hope the construction is now better then how the previous ones were mounted!

Due to the fabulous weather we have I decided to take the week of…. (Maybe more if it continues to be 34 degrees Celsius = 93.4 Fahrenheit).

Chi, my neigbor and friend enjoying the "big childrens" pool with her sons Jeremy and Liam.









Jeremy and I enjoying the "little childrens" pool.
  
 After pool time in the front garden sipping
my "bubbly", afterall it is vacation time!


 



But... Never too hot to do some few hours of shopping at Dongdaemun, but......







definately too hot to play golf! And we felt that after 18-holes!



No comments:

Post a Comment