Friday 7 September 2012

Busy, busy, but..... FUN!

For this Sunday we'll pick up Valerie at Incheon Airport!

Soon pick up time!!!
 

It will be so wonderful to be able to hug her again and to talk about everything between heaven and earth. Of cause I’ll take her to all the places around Seoul I know are worthwhile seeing. But we’ll also visit sites I heard about but haven’t been, I’ll take her to luncheons and introduce her to my friends. We’ll be eating and drinking traditional Korean dishes and drinks and when Claes (her partner) comes on Thursday I’ll be a nice mother and give them some time together to explore this exciting city!



 

While planning, cleaning and preparing for Valerie’s arrival I also have been finishing up my job as the editor for the Chosun Chatter.
 
It was interesting, fun, a lot of work but I'm glad I had the experience!  
 
 
A new board has been installed and wishes a different type of Chosun Chatter. I felt that that everybody would benefit for a new editor to take over. I learned about American spouses’ leadership, have been putting all material together for the new editor and finished up with a luncheon at home for the Stringers 2012-2013 and felt good that my successor will have a great group to support her!
 
 
 



 
 
 
In the meanwhile, Anders was giving a speech at the Korean National Defense University and it thing you're all as impressed as I am for he did it in…….Korean J
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment