Tuesday 12 March 2013

Back to the 38th Parallel







 
I now have returned, if possible, to an even more tensed Korean Peninsula. I’m sure that all my readers are fully aware of the situation between North- and South Korea. When I with my foreign background look upon the situation it surely doesn’t make sense. None of it!

 
 
 
 









However, although the news is filled with reports regarding what is said back and forth, life here for none military or politicians, goes on as usual.

My first week here was filled with some social events, packing up, washing, ironing, getting flowers, writing and enjoying to being with Anders again!   


 

Same day I arrived we attended the "Icebreaker" function. Above with my friend Selena below.............
 


 


 some hotshots :)





 

 


 

 
    Dinner at Sables



 


    Which we finished up with a beautiful desert.
 
 

 

 
    After returning from Namdeamun time for my here in Korea affordable hobby!
 
 
Finnaly Jaeyeon is visiting Seoul!
And we got lucky for she could stay with us for a couple of hours!
It was wonderful!


 

 
 Checking up on.....?
 
 
 some correspondence but ....


 the best of ALL!
Together again :)                                                       

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment