Tuesday 8 January 2013


A New Year…. Happy New Year!!!

 


 

A New Year…. And A Happy New Year I wish each one of you! All of you who are my dear and near ones, regular or irregular readers of my blog, or persons I never met or ever will meet. Have a fabulous year!

 







When one year ends, I like to look back to it and so far I’ve been very fortunate of all the fabulous things that happened in my life. However, when I welcome a new year I intent to look forward and can’t help to wonder what will happen….

Ø  Will everybody I love deeply and dearly stay healthy and well?

Ø  Will I be a part of supporting my daughter planning her wedding?

Ø  Will the ones I love and care for and very ill get better?

Ø  Will I be able to support the ones who are going to need support?

Ø  Will I find a way to support myself again with an interesting job?

Ø  Will I be able to achieve the goals I’ve putted for the year 2013?

Ø  Will I ever see the people I met here AND are found of, again?










My questions are endless and will not be answered until….changing of the year 2013! But maybe it’s also that this time of the year gives one a thrill, the uncertainties in many questions are exciting, and others are frightening.

However, the start has been good even if we couldn’t attend the New Years Eve party we were invited to due to me having caught my son’s cold but with a fever. But Anders and I had a warm, happy and welcoming this New Year evening. Living far away from family and friends, has given us a very long, long happy New Year wishing, this of cause due to the time zones.

And now I would like to wish you all, as we say in Sweden……………….

 

GOD FORTSÄTTNING!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment