Friday 23 August 2013

A quick visit to Stockholm....

 View from our new apartment!




Valerie awaiting the arrival of her baby :)
 
 
Quicker than quick I returned to Seoul for the last five weeks of Anders' mission …………
My ten days in Sweden past by in an ultra rapid speed! It was great to see Valerie who started her last trimester of her pregnancy but also to meet with Vincent, Jenna and Claes.
Most time I spend to help Valerie with preparations of her move to the Netherlands. But I also managed to get the key to our new apartment and purchased: wardrobes, dining room table with chairs, a bath tub and large hutch. It all wouldn’t be possible it I hadn’t had so much help from Vincent! The week I spent at Valerie’s and the last weekend with Vincent and Jenna. Upon my departure I lest a long list of to do things for Vincent and I’m not sure if he’ll be enjoying our return so very much the coming weeks……









 




Trivial Persuit with Jenna and Vincent, Jenna did great! She won!
 

A Stockholm summer view!


Vincent helping me to mark drill holes ......






Our lunch brake and a welcome rest from all the furniture shops we visited!

                       

My choice "Råbiff", a typical Swedish dish.


 
Valerie went for shrimps and Jenna choose salmen :)



 

 Packed, cleaned and ready to be transported to Rotterdam.




 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A happy expecting daughter!                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment