Wednesday 7 August 2013

Goods shipped from Korea!




Our shipment from Korea is on its way!

When you read this blog, I’m in Stockholm visiting both my children and their partners. I surely look forward to being with them and hope I can feel my grandchild when she/he is moving! While I'm there I also will take the opportunity to prepare our new apartment as much as possible.

The move from Korea went very well, however, it should for I have plenty of practice. The movers did a great job on this very hot day; 33 degrees Celsius (91.4 degrees Fahrenheit) with regular down poor rain, and high humidity!

So now I’m back were we started in March 2011, with the exception of all my plants J which will get a good home when we leave House 7049A on Yongsan Base.

The big difference in moving this time was that Anders actually was attending, not that there was much to do but it surely helped when we cleaned up after the movers were done!

Upon my return to Korea, we’ll have five more weeks to go and then I will be done reporting from the 38th Parallel. But until that day, I’ll be back!






Moving is never really a favorite occupation of me! 

Coziness is not present!












Lucky for us it didn't rain when the movers started to load the container!



We came with a 20ft container and we leave with a 20ft container! Well done Mrs. Grenstad ;)

Back to "the way we were"........

No comments:

Post a Comment