Sunday 10 April 2011

Container arrived!

After over nine weeks of living from two suitcases finally our container was delivered to Youngsan Base to House 7049A. Seven South Korean men unloaded the 79 collies, and you can imagine that it went quite quick.
Anders got the mission to check and tick of the list putted into his hands and I was asked where the boxes should be putted, not too many rooms to choose from......
Yesterday we mainly worked with unpacking and organizing our cloths. I was glad that I had rinsed out my and Anders' closets before shipping our goods, else we would have had more problems to find a place for them then it was now.
Today it was time to decorate "our" new house and that was a massive challenge for Anders; for hanging up things here isn't the easiest thing to do. However, I think we got it quite "homey" now and are ready to receive guests....................Who will be first? Let us know!

At last!
Weekend enjoyment!

Every collie was accounted for, well done everybody!


Suck! Did I really give away 30% of my shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment