Wednesday 15 June 2011

Luncheons, dinners, new delegates wife and a fifth Grade Promotion Ceremony.

My life has lately consists of planning and making luncheons and dinners. Yesterday I had and all Korean lunch with Italian food J and of cause me, at the table.

Water and juice ;)



Seemed that my table setting was appriciated :)

In the evening my new friend Theda, her husband Jeff and her two wonderful children came over for Taco dinner. Life at the base is at the moment filled with “heil & farewell” parties. For me who is not really trained in this saying goodbye it’s very emotionally, for I’ve been very fortunate to meet and interact with wonderful people that now are leaving.

The Pedersen family, just two days before moving back to the US, Oklahoma Fort Sill this time.



However,  it also means new people are coming to Korea and one of them is Barbara, married to the Swedish delegates Secretary, who joined me for a visit to Itawon, a fashionable part of Seoul.

I'm sure that Barbara will enjoy the shopping possibilities, not onlu on Itawon but all over Seoul and Korea :)














Today I was invited to be present at the Seoul American Fifth Grade Promotion Ceremony. Jeffery Pedersen, a very nice eleven year old boy, didn’t only say farewell to primary school but even to his friends and classmates. This he did as a Principal Honor. It was a fabulous possibility to be a part of it and a new memory in my string of those.
Jefferey and I after a loud and interactive Ceremony.



No comments:

Post a Comment