Friday 10 June 2011

My doings this week in warm Seoul.

Monday started with leaving the house at 08:00 for Zumba and Pilates, shower, laying the table and then welcoming Jaeyeon Lee, a young bright woman serving in the ROK Army. Gazpacho and fresh roles was on the menu J. Afterwards she took me to a typical Korean swimming pool/bath, 6 different sauna’s (out of 11), a Latte and plenty of scrubbing later we returned to the base.
first one, six more to go ;)
A drink (mineral water) laying the table and last hand on the dinner for which Unna, another Korean woman I met here, joined us.
Tuesday, I had a UNC/UNCMAC/NNSC Spouse luncheon at the British Attachés residence.  It was also departing from several ladies in this group, a phenomenon everybody is getting a lot of training in. For the “engine” in this group, Kathy Wells we gathered for a thank you present. It will be strange to have these goodbye sessions during the coming weeks when a lot of families are leaving for new assignments.
Wednesday, training schedule again, cleaning, laundry, garden, Nandeamon Market for flowers for new delegates arrival and myself, drink, dinner and a movie. Thursday, leaving at 08:00 with Theda to the Immigration office in Inchadon, trying to get my working permit. An experience I will not soon forget, conclusion: Almost impossible to get, will be followed up! Upon return Anders and I went to the insurance company, IAG, for signing up our soon to be delivered car. To the Dragon Hill for a joined lunch with the new arrived delegates and spouse. In the late afternoon I went to I-Park to shop for some summer cloths and wrapping paper. Evening we spend together not doing too much.
Today, 08:00 leaving for Zumba, hopped Pilatus for at 11:30 I had a “so long” luncheon for Theda and some of her friends here on base. After a wonderful time together it was highly time to clean up and prepare for this evening dinner guests. I’m ready for it and even managed to answer some mails and write this. Not bad for an ordinary week or?

Jaeyeon Lee (but me too), cooling of in the 12 degree sauna



Of cause a good rest is needed before you continue with more heat. 
"Saltsauna" 


Partir c'est un pue mourir



Salesman on Nandeamun Market "Where are you from?"
-Sweden



Theda and her friends, Kimberly and Lisa in house 7049A for the "so-long" luncheon 

 

And after receiving the instructions from immigration I know exactly what I need to do.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment