Tuesday 7 June 2011

Totally prepared for the hot and humid summer ahead of us!

As soon as I mention the wonderful weather which we’re enjoying at the moment there isn’t a person that doesn’t warn me for the tuff heat (read humidity) to come.
But I’m “cool” with this for my new friend Theda took me out shopping to the Korean supermarket e:markt helped me preparing for that period to come.
Besides that we have AC in almost every room, I have two machines “eating” humidity, 18 boxes taking the humid out of my closets and mothballs that apparently also are problem solvers here.
We have electrical mosquito killers, mosquito sticks and a mosquito net hanging from the ceiling and spread around our bed, very romantic ;)
However, I do wonder how people coped with the climate when all this technology wasn’t available……………….
Only problem left is the messy hair I get when it’s humid something Anders doesn’t recognize……………………….
Thank you Theda, I sure will miss you when you move back to the States! But I will use the things you’ve learned me to new comers.

Theda Pederson and I



Anders and one of our "dampeaters"
Our"small" AC in the livingroom




In every closet you'll need at least one........................................



To be changed on a regular basis ;)




Romantic or just effective and troublesome to make the bed?


 




No comments:

Post a Comment