Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas decorating and great craftsmanship help!

Finally done!

At last, the decorating the inside of our: “little house on the Base”, is finished.


 
 
 
 
I don't know about you, but I always find decorating for Christmas more work and time consuming then I recall from the year before. However, when the starting up is done I find it fun to do and it actually gives a different atmosphere at home.  It feels like a gust of serenity, an indication that time off is approaching. Soon Holidays! Being together with near and dear ones!
 



 
And above and below are just some view of our living room.



 

While we’ve been busy creating Christmas in our house, nature treated us with creating it outside. A winter wonderland, which adds on to the Christmas atmosphere!

Ready to return the snowboll dear???
 
 
 
 

Besides that I’m finished decorating inside (not totally for I haven’t placed all the Santa Clauses around the house yet…), I also did another project which was rather time consuming.
 

Redoing my little old couch was a real team effort!



Anders worked many hours to get the old fabric off and pulled all the nails out. My friend Louise helped me put the new fabric on and gave me many valuable tips. She surely is very handy!



Then I finished it up by stitching on the decoration band, which was the most time-consuming part but look at the end result. I think it became gorgeous!



 
Not bad for an amateur or???

2 comments:

  1. Ser fantastiskt ut!! Ska jag komma och tända alla ljus i syfte att få feedback från Anders igen... " Han är inte bara färgblind, han är dum i huvudet också!! ;) Hoppas att ni får en otroligt skön jul och nyår samt hoppas Anders visade julbilden vi skickade!
    Många kramar!
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Dennis, Vi önskar er tre också en underbar Jul!!! och tack för erbjudande att hjälpa med lusen, men jag har redan en handlangare ;)
      kramar Anja

      Delete