Monday 3 December 2012

Some shopping, More eating and lots of interactions!

The past weeks, have been filled with a lot of fun. Mingling with friends and participating in several social events. I’ve been shopping with friends in Itaewon, Dongdemun and Osan. We knocked on doors of secret places… and we bought bijouterie from Miss Kim. Our price worthy and sales focused Miss Kim, always stresses us out with her;

-Quick, quick!!!! Decide! Controller coming!
So quick decisions are made........and......
Photographing isn't allowed ;)



I’ve had many nice luncheons and dinner parties. Now please don’t think that's all I’ve been doing during the weekdays. I do have the household, my blog, correspondence (which is rather extensive for strangely many of my friends want to know how I’m doing??? What happened to go into: http:www.grenstad@blogspot.com, for I am more interested reading what THEY are doing….) and I'm quite busy with translating my book.

Now December is already here and I'm sure for everyone a very busy month; many Christmas functions, writing season greetings, finding presents for loved ones and not to forget the decoration of our homes, just to name some things! My Christmas preparation will definitely be the topic of next week, I think!



 
 
Together with my friends Sangeun and Nam Hwa I went out on two occassions. During our wonderful luncheons we had a lot of fun and at the same time learned more about our cultural differences. But at the same time we're aware about the fact that as women we have more in common then we differ! 
HAMILTON Hotel and HAMILTON Shopping arcade....

 

 Main Shoping Street in Itaewon.
 

 



 Lunch time!!! Decisions, decisions, decisions!


But the choices were splendid! Very Tasty food and fabulous company!
 

Nam Hwa and Sangeun sharing a drink, of cause NON alcoholic!
 
 
AFTERWARDS............

 
 
 
Time for some more shopping!
 
During the past week we also had the UNC (United Nations Command) and NNSC (Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission) monthly spouses luncheon, hosted by the lovely Ann Lovejoy, in her home on
Yongsan Base.




 













 







 








The week ended with dinner in a fabulous restaurant, in one of the more fashionable places in the city and we had the tastiest Bulgugi ever!


 
Above: General Kwan and his beautiful wife hosted the dinner for the new Senior Member of UNC his wife and both members of the NNSC, plus little me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment